Water & Gas Leak Repair in Houston, TX
Leak repair is a skill that plumbers gain over years of experience. MET Plumbing has years of experience along with the proper tools to pinpoint any water or gas leak in your house. Just because you can’t see a leak doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist. Using the latest technology we are able to find all kinds of leaks in foundations, behind walls and anywhere else you are unable to view plumbing.
Warning Signs That You May Have A Leak:
- The sound of running water when no water is turned on
- Discolored or spongy walls
- Unusually high water bill
- Chronic sewer backup problems
- Extremely damp foundation or slab
- Wet smelling musty odors
- Dripping faucet or running toilet
- Mildewed or wet carpets
- Unusually wet areas in your yard
- You hear hissing sounds or smell rotten eggs
If you are suspicious of a leaking water pipe or gas line that you cannot see, immediately give us a call and we will locate and repair your leak before it becomes more serious and expensive to fix.